findITcyprus takes privacy seriously. Please read the following to learn more about our policies on privacy when related to findITcyprus.com.
- findITcyprus’s use of and treatment of personally identifiable information collected by findITcyprus when you are using the findITcyprus World Wide Web site at findITcyprus, and when you use services provided by findITcyprus.
- findITcyprus’s use of and treatment of any personally identifiable information that findITcyprus’s business partners may share with findITcyprus.
- The practices of companies or individuals that findITcyprus does not own or control.
- findITcyprus collects personally identifiable information when you register as a member, when you use certain findITcyprus products or services, and when you enter promotions. findITcyprus may also receive personally identifiable information from its business partners.
- When you register for an findITcyprus service, you may be asked for your name, e-mail address and other personal details. Once you have registered, you are no longer anonymous to findITcyprus’s systems.
- findITcyprus also automatically receives and may record information on its servers’ logs from your browser including your computer’s IP address, findITcyprus’s cookie information and the identity of any page or pages you request.
findITcyprus uses this information for the following purposes:
- To customize the content you see on its Web pages.
- To anticipate and fulfill your requests for certain products and services.
Information sharing & disclosure
findITcyprus will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone, anywhere.
findITcyprus will send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or individuals when:
- We have your consent to do so.
- We need to do so in order to provide a product or service that you have requested.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or due legal process.
- Your actions on our World Wide Web site violate the law, or any of findITcyprus’s usage guidelines for specific products or services.
- findITcyprus and its advertisers may set and access cookies on your computer.
(A cookie is a piece of data stored on the your hard drive containing information about you. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information while on findITcyprus’s World Wide Web site. For instance, by setting a cookie on findITcyprus’s site, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on the site. If you reject the cookie, you may still use the site. The only drawback to this is that you will be limited in some areas of the site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience of our site.)
Questions or Suggestions
If you have questions or suggestions, send an e-mail to email@example.com